What is SuckleBuster?
suck-le (skl) n. To take in as a sustenance or nourishment. bust-er (bstr) n. One who break up something
suck-le-bust-er adj. It means "Bustin' with Flavor!"
The first question everyone asks is, "What is a SuckleBuster?" It's a long story...
THE "Sucker-Buster" was born during the early '70's in the imagination of a 10 year old kid growing up in East Texas. One night upon returning from the East Texas State Fair (a revered annual event in my home town of Tyler) Dad asked, “Did you ride the "Sucker-Buster"? It was out back…but hey, they only let the BIG kids ride it”, he said with a huge grin. I had no idea what a Sucker-Buster was, or if my Dad was serious but I wanted to find out. I dreamed it was a big, crazy-spinning, wild ride that could scare you right out-of-your-pants. Had I missed the greatest fair ride of all time? I went back next year and checked out back just to make sure Dad was kidding. He was. But the name stuck around...
Over the years, I experimented with spices and would mix up a little extra seasoning and keep it in the cupboard. Whenever I needed to add a little extra flavor to something, I would use my secret spice recipe, now renamed "SuckleBusters". At some point we began using the name to describe how I cooked, "Man I 'Busted some great steaks last night!" Later, a friend invited us to cater his business grand opening. “What do you call yourself?” he asked. I blurted out, "SuckleBusters". The name stuck and the beginning of a company was born. Little did I know...
In the early 2000's we became more health conscious and searched for healthier foods. We noticed that all the seasoning we found had; MSG, artificial fillers, dyes, preservatives or ingredients with names you can't pronounce and this was in the healthy foods section! We decided then and there to produce high quality seasonings that taste great and are healthy too! So in 2006 SuckleBusters Inc. was born.
SuckleBusters means Bustin' with Flavor. It's the WOW factor when you first taste our products. We use simple recipes with few ingredients to make the best products we can make, each and every time with the best All-Natural ingredients we can find. There are no chemicals, preservatives or artificial ingredients in our products. We focus on wholesome products with a keen eye on quality. One lesson we learned early on is that when you use the best ingredients - the products are better for you, they taste better too! Look for our No Bad Stuff! logo on every bottle.
SuckleBusters No Bad Stuff Guarantee: No MSG, No Artificial Preservatives and we only use All Natural ingredients. Our products contain no Gluten. We use the highest quality spices and ingredients we can find. Our bulk spice supplier has been in business for over 130 years and is recognized throughout the world for providing the highest quality products. "Bad Stuff" we DO NOT use in our products: Artificial ingredients, MSG, Bleached ingredients, products with genetically altered enzymes, hydrogenated oil, hydrolyzed oils, fillers, chemicals or products that require excessive amounts of processing. The list (unfortunately) is growing.
SuckleBusters philosophy is a proven winner! Much to our delight, our products immediately began winning contests and we have never looked back. We have been blessed with recognition from major contests all across the country; The American Royal BBQ Sauce Contest, Scovie Awards, the Fiery Food Challenge, the National BBQ Association, the Best of the Best BBQ Sauce Contest, The Great American BBQ Sauce Contest and the Hot Pepper Awards. Additionally, SuckleBusters products are used at BBQ Cook offs and Chile Contests every weekend across the country. Not only do these contestants win using our products, they test and develop new award winning recipes.
Try our award winning All-Natural Seasoning, Sauce and Such, we 'Betcha get Busted too!
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Hog Waller BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Honey BBQ Sauce $6.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Hoochie Mama BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Original BBQ Sauce $6.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Texas Brisket Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Texas Gunpowder "Powder Keg" .5oz $2.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Clucker Dust BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Competition BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Peach BBQ Sauce $6.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Salt Pepper Garlic BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Chili Kit - Original Texas Style $5.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Honey BBQ Finishing Glaze $7.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Mustard BBQ Sauce $6.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Texas Heat Chipotle $5.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Texas Heat Original $5.99
- SuckleBusters SuckleBusters BAMM! Habanero BBQ Rub $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Campfire Steak Seasoning $10.99
- SuckleBusters Sucklebusters Chicken Wing BBQ Seasoning $10.99