Holland Grill Apex
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Highlighting the NEW grills from Holland, The APEX is constructed Stainless Steel for long life and top performance. The cabinet design with access door makes it easy to get to the LP tank and allows room for storage of BBQ tools.
Product features for The Apex include:
- Towell-bar Stainless Steel handle for easy lifting
- Stainless Steel cooking grid is guaranteed for the life of the grill
- NuStone side shelves safe for direct food contact
- Woodchip drawer for smoking
- Rotary spark ignition system for easy lighting
- Smooth powder-coated textured steel cabinet for a classy look and easy cleaning
- Convenient front-door access with utensil storage on the door
- Heavy-duty casters (two locking) for easy moving on the deck
- Solid one-piece steel base
- Complete warranty info
Other features not shown--Grill temperature thermometer in the lid; Back panel for extra sturdiness and a finished look; Aluminum, no-rust drip pan
A note about Stainless Steel: You might notice in your research that our stainless grill uses 14,000 BTU's and the aluminum grills are set for over 20,000 BTU. For an explanation of this, we sought out the advice of our crack service department technical advisors. Here's what they say: "BTU rating are simply a calculation based primarily on gas pressure & orifice size, or the amount & type of gas burning per hour. (heat output per hour). Since stainless steel retains heat better than the other grill materials, it requires less gas to heat SS grills to the same temperature, therefore SS grills are intentionally designed with a slightly smaller orifice in the gas valve than black grills. You could say that SS grills get better "gas mileage" than black grills. All full sized Holland grills, no matter which material, are designed to heat to the SAME temperature. It is TEMPERATURE that cooks your food, not BTU's." Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Dan!